Private Wealth Services
A good estate planning allows an individual to protect, grow and at some point in time pass on accumulated wealth to the next generation.
At ABAX, we endeavour to develop a true understanding of each client’s specific needs and we tailor private wealth solutions for the comfort and peace of mind of each individual.
We take pride in the mutual trust and successful long-term relationships we share with our clients.
Our strong points
- With the experience we have gathered, we are able to offer bespoke private wealth solutions to high net worth individuals
- Our Private Wealth Solutions (“PWS”) are tailored to enable our clients manage all their personal assets while ensuring a smooth estate planning during and after their lifetime
- ABAX PWS division is a trusted corporate trustee with a proven track record
- PWS provide customised, reliable and value-added service through highly competent and dedicated professionals.
High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI) have needs for more complex estate planning which requires the advice of legal, investment and tax specialists from various continents. We can work with your existing advisers or suggest partners which will provide the right solutions and expertise.
ABAX also services prestigious organisations which have set up a Foundation for charitable purposes. We provide the proper governance framework to ensure the objectives of these foundations are met.
ABAX can also establish a family office to assist in centralising the management of your affairs at one focal point. It can be designed in such a way as to address your needs, those of your present family as well as the needs of future generations. The family office can be set up as a private company, a trust or a foundation and can be complemented by a Private Trust Company if required.
Our PWS offering includes:
- Setting up of different trust structures including the drafting of all legal documents and registration (e.g. Discretionary Trust, Purpose Trust, Unit trust and Charitable Trust)
- Administration of all assets which include bankable, investment, portfolio management, real estate properties, shares of companies
- Outsourcing services to third party service providers (e.g. Jersey, Cayman)
- Setting up of the foundation including the drafting of all legal documents and registration (e.g. Charitable and Non-Charitable Foundations)
- Administration of all assets
- Provision of council members
- Secretarial work
- Structuring advice and setting up of the structure
- Administration of the office
- Secretarial work
- Financial Reporting