Financial Analysis, Control & Reporting
Our Financial Analysis, Control and Reporting (“FACR”) services are tailored to help clients manage their business in a more effective and efficient manner.
Our Financial Reporting solutions will ensure you have a format for monthly reporting that works for you, thus helping you to make the right decisions based on information you can rely on.
Financial Control is essential to ensuring you have proper control systems in place to keep track of your company’s progress as you go along, measuring performance against set budgets. Simple and easy to use, Our
Financial Analysis tools ensure you have structured dashboards in place that add meaning to your financial statements.
Our FACR service offering includes:
- Developing and implementing the company’s “Chart of Accounts”
- Developing and implementing a proper format for monthly reporting
- Performing day-to-day accounting and finance related functions
- Preparing management accounts and statutory IFRS financial statements
- Smooth running of the audit process
- Resolving technical issues and advising clients on technical matters
- Horizontal and vertical analysis
- Ratio analysis
- Preparation of yearly budgets
- Preparation of quarterly revised budgets/forecasts
- Reviewing existing internal control systems and making recommendations to management or to the board of directors
- Drafting and implementing a procedures manual
- Training your employees on internal control procedures
We have the experience and tools to handle the financial management function of your company by acting as your dedicated Chief Financial Officer. We take on board your full accounting and reporting function and prepare business plans and feasibility studies for your projects and new business ventures.