ABAX UK began in 2015 with the primary aim of acting as a point of reference for UK based clients. As the UK repositions itself – whilst retaining the title of financial centre of Europe, the roles of the ABAX UK office is to help clients looking to invest into emerging markets whilst wishing to benefit from a jurisdiction offering the strong rule of law and economic stability, and offer greater complementarity in its services around the world.
The ABAX UK office is located in the heart of the City of London at 20 St Dunstan’s Hill, a location whose history dates back to 950 AD.
The operational centers of Dubai and Mauritius offer good platforms for future growth and expansion into Africa and Asia.
The London office offers company formation, company secretarial and accounting services in the UK for those who seek to take their services offshore to new markets as well as those from emerging markets seeking to increase their UK presence, with a view to increasing market share and possible advantages that London offers as a center to raise capital.
The services provided include:
- Meeting Private Equity firms, Corporates and Family Offices to discuss their investment and expansion plans and to consider whether an offshore structure would be beneficial. With a Head Office in Mauritius and a branch office in Dubai, those two jurisdictions are typically considered as the base for international operations.
- Connecting clients to opportunities for cooperation and mutual benefit
- Acting as a link between the client and the operational office.
Why do Corporates, Family Offices, Funds establish offshore structures ?
- Ease of doing business
- Stable government and legitimate business environment with an emphasis on good governance and rule of law
- No foreign exchange control thus enabling an efficient treasury operation
- Maintaining revenues in hard currency in the face of a volatile domestic currency which negatively affects operations.
- Ability to plan and operate a Pan African strategy from a single location operating under English common law with direct access to the Privy Council in London if required.
- Facilitating co-investment with partners from different jurisdictions
- Benefitting from access to SADC and COMESA region as Mauritius is a member
- Strategic location between Europe, Asia and Africa
- Friendly and bilingual workforce with a can do attitude
- Availability of a large pool of qualified professionals
- Ability to raise capital
- Ability to list on the Stock Exchange, one of the leading in Africa and a member of World Federation of Exchanges
- Beneficial corporate and personal tax regime
Our aim is to become a single point of reference, able to introduce, support, incorporate and bring investors together on the journey that will take the emerging markets forward.
Our goal is to add value to global business.
20 St Dunstan’s Hill,